Phlebotomy Certification Technique Examination Questions
Check your understanding regarding phlebotomy technician certification today! Listed below you will certainly discover some method exam concerns. If you would such as a complete CPT exam practice test, please email us at email@example.com for more information.
1. If you are trying to stop the blood loss from a needle stick, which of the complying with is the very best strategy?
A. Longitudinal stress
C. Direct pressure
D. Indirect pressure
2. Which of the following is a test utilized to check heparin degrees?
3. Which of the complying with is the inmost layer of the epidermis?
A. Stratum spinosum
B. Stratum granulosum
C. Stratum corneum
D. Stratum basale
4. The area of a blood smear that is examined is called the _____.
5. Which of the complying with matches the definition: extreme RBC production?
C. Escharotic s condition
6. Which of the adhering to is the maximum recommended depth of a heel puncture inning accordance with the NCCLS?
A. 1.7 mm
B. 1.0 mm
C. 2.6 mm
D. 2.0 mm
7. PKU Tests are most commonly done with ___.
A. Skin leak blood
B. BUN evaluation
C. Bilirubin specimens
D. Arterial blood
8. Which of the following terms matches the meaning: winged infusion established?
A. butterfly needle
9. Which of the complying with is recognized by the acronym (CPD)?
A. Citrate Potassium Dextrose
B. Citrate Phosphate Dextrose
C. Cervical Positioning Device
D. Citrate Potassium Disinfectant
10. According to the Zone of Comfort, if you are standing 3 feet from a person you are within ____.
A. Social Distance
B. Public Distance
C. Intimate Distance
D. Personal Distance
11. If an individual s breathing quits suddenly throughout blood collection, the phlebotomist needs to:
A. drink the person vigrously
B. quit the collection and also call for help
C. disregard it if untrained in resuscitation
D. continue the collection up until complete