Do you own all or part of a business that operates in west virginia? no_____yes_____. if yes, provide the fein#_____ read before signing
6 OR provides an equivalent state recertification program independent from the national certification boards 7 WV has required national certification for PCTs since 7/1/2006; PCTs employed or trained prior to that date were grandfathered; CMS does not allow this
Certification in CPR and First Aid training. Skills: Vitals. Injections. Phlebotomy. Keyboarding. Microsoft Word. Laboratory Procedures. Education: Certified Medical Assistant November 2010. OIC Training Academy, Fairmont, WV.
For details on Pharmacy Technician careers and certification. For complete details about the Pharmacy Technician Training Program contact Phlebotomy Technician Training Program Author: James McFaul Created Date
Is an investigation and/or disciplinary action pending against any license, certification or registration Clarksburg, West Virginia 26306
End of Course Technical Skills Test Industry Accreditation/Certification Industry Accreditation/ Certification American Society of Phlebotomy Technicians (ASPT) – Certified West Virginia Career and Technical Education. http://careertech.k12.wv.us/ Contacts Contacts:
Phlebotomy Technician RPT American Medical Technologist National Certified Phlebotomy Technician NCPT National Center for Competency Testing Industrial Equipment Maintenance NCCER Certification WVABC/NCCER Licensed Practical Nursing (Adult Only) Licensed Practical Nurse LPN West Virginia
The standa rds of the West Virginia Pre K program, costs associated with the implementation of Pre K PHLEBOTOMY INSTRUCTOR William Bolen PROGRAMMABLE LOGIC CONTROLLER INSTRUCTOR
*Exam includes Phlebotomy and EKG • Certified Medical Transcriptionist (CMT) National Certification Examinations For: • Certified Clinical Medical Assistant (CCMA)*
Certification, and Education, P.O. Box 46886 Las Vegas, NV 89103 (888) 590 WEST VIRGINA OHFLAC/WV NAR Rm. 206, 350 Capital St., Charleston, WV 25301
NREMT / Pearson VUE EMS Certification Testing Centers 1/3/2007 WEST VIRGINIA Charleston, WV Morgantown, WV BB&T Square The Pinion Building
West Virginia Charleston Morgantown Wisconsin Brookfield/Milwaukee Eau Claire Phlebotomy Technician (PBT) ASCP Board of Certification Examinations Specialist Certification
EKG / Phlebotomy Justin Turner, Instructor Route 2 Box 16 A . Chapmanville, WV 25508 (304)855.7083 (H) STATE LICENSING AND CERTIFICATION AGENCIES . West Virginia LPN Board Lanette Anderson, RN, Executive Director
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- Several nursing programs are available at the bachelor's, post-graduate, master's, and doctoral levels.
- Graduate-level specialization options include Nurse Educator, Family Nurse Practitioner, Nurse Administrator, and more.
- Nursing programs are available at many of the 11 campus locations across the United States.
- Nursing (BS)
- Online bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, IT, Healthcare Management, Pscyhology & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Healthcare Management (BS)