ASPT National Certification Exam: **For additional dates call: (828)327-3000 Phlebotomy, EKG & Paramedical July 25 (9am) *** If you take a Phlebotomy and CLIA Waived Test, you will receive a certificate of completion stating you have completed Phlebotomy and
TB skin test (within past 6 months) _____ Varicella (proof of vaccination or PHLEBOTOMY CERTIFICATION . The Phlebotomy Certification program is a marketable skills program that generates an Dates
(14 days) of their requested test dates will be assigned to test at the same facility at the next TIME ALLOTMENTS FOR CERTIFICATION EXAMINATIONS * Medical Assistant Phlebotomy Technician
PLAB 1061 719 Phlebotomy Clinical M‐F TBA 4/2‐6/15 (Term Dates are subject to change at the discretion of the department.) Students are responsible for initiating application procedures for phlebotomy certification and reserving a test date
• Dates and hours are subject to change, all Holidays are observed Provider, Basic Life Support course, two (2) year certification. Assessment Test. KPSAHS is required to administer a standardized cognitive assessment test to
Phlebotomy? to Get Want In Phlebotomy class learn to: draw completion qualifies you to take National Certification Exam (GED required for national exam).Placement testing required to register (Reading 12.9 & Math
PHLEBOTOMY CERTIFICATION PREPARATION PHLEBOTOMY CERTIFICATION PREPARATION PROGRAM – Negative Tuberculosis test within 1 year, (or if DATES February 28 – May 3, 2012 Tues./Thur., 5:30 – 9:30p.m.
What kinds of new phlebotomy certification are there? There are three kinds: complete a form that lists your dates of employment, approximate number of phlebotomy procedures performed.
□Medical Assistant □Phlebotomy Technician B. Department will contact you by email or mail as soon as we approve you to test. C. Do you want to take our certification exam your dates of employment and your specific job duties and title.
Current class schedule for dates and times). As required by the California State Department of TB skin test requirement. All students are required to have on file current TB skin testing Step 3: Complete and submit the State application for phlebotomy certification with
PLAB 1061 469 Phlebotomy Clinical M‐F TBA 10/31‐12/16 (Term Dates are subject to change at the discretion of the department.) Students are responsible for initiating application procedures for phlebotomy certification and reserving a test date through
How to Register for the Phlebotomy or EKG National Certification Exam 1. information on resources, times, dates, and locations of exams can be accessed when registering for the certification test.
All class dates, times and locations. You can also download the Students applying for entry into the Phlebotomy Course are required to achieve a level four in English (without the use of an electronic dictionary) on the following WorkKeys Readiness Certification Test for admittance.
The certification exam. Application Checklist Completed Application COMPASS Test Results (with scores in Writing, Reading & Pre-Algebra) Deadline Dates for dates and times). 5. Ensure that the completed Phlebotomy Training Course Application form, official transcript and all COMPASS test
&drug test before starting class. (dates & details to be announced) 6. Attend mandatory orientation & Welding Technology (AWS Certification) PHLEBOTOMY/EKG TECHNICIAN Program Information
- Named a Best for Vets school by the Military Times in 2014.
- Has specialized in student-centered technology, business, criminal justice, health science, and culinary education for over 45 years.
- Makes it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in 2.5 years or an associate’s in 1.5 years by providing a year-round schedule.
- Offers externships and clinical experience that help students prepare for life after they graduate.
- Has 10 campuses across the mid-Atlantic, plus online degree programs.
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Dental Assisting - Associate's
- And more...
- Programs include Medical Assisting and Dental Assisting
- Medical Assisting students develop skills in office administration, patient care, and medical technology
- Medical Assisting and other programs offered on over 30 campuses nationwide
- Students recieve hands-on training using industry-standard medical and dental equipment
- Medical Assistant
- Dental Assistant
- Practical Nursing
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate