National Certification Registration Form: American Phlebotomy Association 90 Painters Mill RD. (Ste 120) Owings Mills, MD. 21117 |1.866.935.3339 | Fax: 1.866.469.3688 |
National Certification Renewal Form: American Phlebotomy Association 90 Painters Mill RD. (Ste 120) Owings Mills, MD. 21117 |1.866.935.3339 | Fax: 1.866.469.3688 |
NATIONAL PHLEBOTOMY ASSOCIATION, INC. 1901 Brightseat Road Landover, MD 20785 Your Certification You are certified with the National Phlebotomy Association, Inc. as a Certified Phlebotomist Technologist (CPT).
National Center for Competency Testing 7007 College Boulevard Suite 705 Overland Park, KS 66211 The Profession of Phlebotomy Technicai n
National Healthcareer Association Study Guide for Phlebotomy Technician This document is the property of National Healthcareer Association.
From taking the National Phlebotomy Association Certification Examination. PERSONAL AND MEDICAL EMERGENCIES Without an excused emergency that has been approved by the Certification Board of the National
Trade Mark Registration No. 1459163 1 MEMBERSHIP OF THE NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF PHLEBOTOMISTS Presidents: Jacqui Hough and Cathy Williams E-mail: email@example.com
He National Association of Phlebotomists is a professional organis-ation dedicated to raising the proﬁ le of Phlebotomy. The last few years have been busy for
Jun-02 Volume 4.2 NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF PHLEBOTOMISTS With immediate effect the administration address of the NAP is National Association of
14 CErtIfIED PhlEbotomy tEChNICIAN CANDIDAtE hANDbook ● Location taken ● Reason for rescoring request ● Payment in full ($25 — money order of check made payable to National Healthcareer Association)
With the National Association for Health Professionals. O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O Was the applicant employed as a phlebotomy tec hnician for three years or a student?
Phlebotomy is routine at NMP and UCP. We do routine urine dips in both clinics. Board Member, American Association of Naturopathic Physicians 1994 to 2002 Founding Chair, National Alliance for the State Licensing of Naturopathic Physicians,
National events that had an impact on the local community (Dayton, Ohio) He was a member of the Ohio State Medical Association and practiced medicine in Dayton. David Williams’ Medical Surgical Instruments – Contains phlebotomy knife, amputation saw, dental
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- Several nursing programs are available at the bachelor's, post-graduate, master's, and doctoral levels.
- Graduate-level specialization options include Nurse Educator, Family Nurse Practitioner, Nurse Administrator, and more.
- Nursing programs are available at many of the 11 campus locations across the United States.
- Nursing (BS)
- Online bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, IT, Healthcare Management, Pscyhology & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Healthcare Management (BS)