State Career College was established in May 2007 in Waukegan, Illinois. We are institutionally accredited by the ABHES (Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools) and are approved by the “Division of Private Business and Vocational Schools of the Illinois Board of Higher Education”.
State Career College is a teaching institution that not only paves the way for students to have successful careers, but also for a lifetime of growth and learning.
The objectives to fulfill the mission of State Career College are:
- To train the graduate in a specialized and well-designed program for entry-level positions in a dental office, physician’s office, clinic or other medical setting.
- To ensure that the training and education provided is facilitated by an experienced and well- qualified faculty who strive to not only educate and motivate students, but also push the boundaries of learning.
- To provide students with practical knowledge and education that will prepare them for their chosen career.
- To uphold a high level of employment by providing the graduate with active and continuous job development services.
- Medical Assistant
- Chairside Assistant
- Find Online Schools. 100% Online Accredited Courses
- Get Matched to Programs In A Few Clicks!
- Earn an Affordable Degree from Home at your own pace
- Get College info today. Its Free and Easy!