PTC 1 $109 EKG Technician Certification ETC 1 $109 Phlebotomy/EKG Technician Certification (Combo) PTC ETC 2 $139 Mental Health Technician Certification
American Society of Phlebotomy Technicians, Inc. 3640 Ashley Phosphate Rd. ASPT National Certification Exam: **For additional dates call: (828)327-3000 Phlebotomy, EKG & Paramedical July 25 (9am)
Or concerns regarding your eligibility to work/participate in the Phlebotomy/EKG program clinical assignments or your eligibility to apply for the Phlebotomy certification examination,
National Certification Registration Form: American Phlebotomy Association *The Following Exams Include Phlebotomy and or EKG National Certifications: *Includes Phlebotomy
Phlebotomy/ EKG Skills Review The Phlebotomy/EKG Skills Review course is for those who have been away from the profession This course will prepare you for phlebotomy training, licensing, and national certification exams.
Phlebotomy/EKG Training Spanish classes Sign Language classes Welding Technology (AWS Certification) PHLEBOTOMY/EKG TECHNICIAN Program Information
CPR certification for health care providers current for 2 years. This must be maintained until graduation. Once admitted to the phlebotomy/ekg certificate program, unannounced and/or random drug screens may be
Phlebotomy w/ Electrocardiogram (EKG) What is a Phlebotomist and what do they do? A phlebotomy technician is a medical professional who is trained to draw blood Industry Certification & License National Certification for Registered Phlebotomy Technician Exam
This comprehensive 50 hour EKG Technician Certification Program prepares students to function as an EKG Technician and to take the American Society of Phlebotomy Technician (ASPT) – Electrocardiography (EKG) Technician exam in addition to other National Certification Exams.
1 | P a g e How to Register for the Phlebotomy or EKG National Certification Exam 1. Log on to http://www.nhanow.com/home.aspx 2. In the bottom right hand corner, select Phlebotomy or EKG Technician Certification
Can lead to national certification through the National Healthcareer Association (NHA). EKG or cardiographic technicians specialize in Billing, EKG and Phlebotomy certifications through our Professional Skills Center.
EKG’s) 16. demonstrate understanding of the theory of EKG by scoring a minimum of 70% on the National Certification written exam. Spring Semester Course Description PEV 1116 PHLEBOTOMY BASIC – This is a one semester 240 clock hour certificate course
Upon successful completion of these courses you will be eligible to take two separate national certification exams for EKG and Phlebotomy Technician.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- Several nursing programs are available at the bachelor's, post-graduate, master's, and doctoral levels.
- Graduate-level specialization options include Nurse Educator, Family Nurse Practitioner, Nurse Administrator, and more.
- Nursing programs are available at many of the 11 campus locations across the United States.
- Nursing (BS)
- Online bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, IT, Healthcare Management, Pscyhology & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Healthcare Management (BS)